Friday, July 8, 2011

40 Days and 40 Nights Challenge: Day 3

New Baltimore, OH (Old Schoolhouse)
LIVING IN A TIME OF PROPHETS AND PROPHESY

Today is day 3 of the 40 Days and 40 Nights Challenge.

Day 3:  8 July 2011
Scripture:  Revelation 3:19 - 3:20
" Those whom I love I rebuke and discipline.  So be earnest, and repent.  Here I am!  I stand at the door and knock.  If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with him and he with me. "
(From:  The Holy Bible NIV)
I have always loved these words written in red as they represent Jesus speaking.
"I raise my hands, bow my head, finding more and more truth in the words written in red.  They tell me that there's more to live than to just what I can see..."  From: "Believe"  by Brooks and Dunn.



Prayer
...to see The Father, Son and Holy Spirit in ALL THINGS.  He is there if I open my eyes, ears and mind... Amen.

Night 3:  8 July 2011
Scripture:  Proverbs 1:01 - 1:07
" The proverbs of Solomon son of David, king of Israel:
For learning wisdom and discipline;
For understanding words of discernment;
For acquiring the discipline for success,
Righteousness, justice, and equity;
For endowing the simple with shrewdness,
The young with knowledge and foresight.
--The wise man, hearing them, will gain more wisdom;
The discerning man will learn to be adroit;
For understanding proverb and epigram,
The words of the wise and their riddles.


The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge;
Fools despise wisdom and discipline. "
(From The Tanakh:  The Holy Scriptures)



Prayer:  Oseh Shalom
"May the One who makes peace in the heavens make peace on each of us and upon all Israel.  Let us say:  Amen."

No comments:

Post a Comment